Manitowoc County Job Center
The Manitowoc County Job Center is a public/private venture that combines resources in a one-stop employment and training center for employers, job seekers, workers and students.
Job Seeker Services
We assist job seekers with life long resources. We have the resources to help, no matter what your needs are.
- Career Counseling & Assessment
- Education & Training Services
- Job Search Assistance
- Financial Support Services
- Programs For Specific Populations
• Age 55 & Older
• Dislocated Worker
• Displaced Homemakers
• Individuals With Disabilities
• Low Income Household Member
- Dislocated Worker Information
We offer employers comprehensive services to meet all hiring needs, as well as provide support to existing businesses.
From our NewsletterMay 01
Posted as: Job Center at 3:05 pm
The Manitowoc Job Center will be closed on Monday, May 27, 2013 in observance of Memorial Day. We will re-open on Tuesday, May 28, 2013 at 8:00am. Continued…
Job Center Hours
- Monday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Tuesday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Appointments outside of normal business hours are available upon request to meet specialized needs of businesses and job seekers.
Directions to the Job Center
- From I-43 exit 149
- Go East on Calumet Avenue
- Turn right on Dewey Street (Culver's and Arby's intersection)
- The Job Center is approximately 1/2 mile on the right
Take the Maritime Metro Transit bus to the Job Center the Route 3 West bus stops twice hourly at :14 and :44 at our entrance.